Friday, March 4, 2011

Another Blog?

I can hear you groaning right now. As if my self-indulgent Life in Limbo blog weren't enough, I started the joint efforts of a So We Think We Know Dance blog (that Jessica and I used for all of 2 minutes) and a Book Club blog (that I'm pretty sure no one in the group looks at but me). And now here's a fourth? To be entirely honest, this blog is more for me than for you. A few years ago, I bought a Book Lust journal to keep track of all the books I read and my thoughts on  them. It's still empty. Yet I've been relatively good at updating Goodreads and my blog with what books I finish and when. I was adding Never Let Me Go to my Currently-reading Shelf on Goodreads when I saw the poll on their website asking whether or not I kept a book blog. At first I thought of our Book Club blog and almost marked yes. Then I thought--I should keep a blog of the books I read personally. So here I am. I intend to write about the books I'm reading and have read and my thoughts on them. Most posts will probably contain spoilers, so you should avoid reading unless you've already finished the book I'm talking about or have no intention of doing so.

So, we'll see how this goes. PLEASE comment with your thoughts. If you've read the books I talk about, let me know! If you have suggestions of similar books I might like, I'd love to hear them. Happy reading!

2 comments:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Hooray! I think this is perfection for you!

Kimmy said...

First I want to say, anything you write I love to read. Second I look at the book club blog at least every other week. I have even posted on it.